New Student Admission Requirements
McMurry Online Degrees was designed for the adult learner.
Students admitted to the McMurry Online Degrees program:
- must be “post-traditional” (age 24+)
- must be a new student to McMurry OR meet the McMurry Online Degrees re-admit policy;
- Applicants who lack previous college credit will be evaluated using McMurry’s current first-year admission standards
- Transfer students must have earned a transfer cumulative GPA of 2.0 on previous college-level work.
- Re-admit for McMurry Online Degrees only: Students seeking readmission to McMurry and the online degree program must not have been enrolled at McMurry for a minimum of two long semesters
- may not be in campus housing, programs, or organizations (i.e., extracurricular: athletics, social clubs, etc.)
Prospective students who feel that they would be successful in this program but do not meet the admission requirements are invited to appeal by contacting the Online Enrollment Counselor by phone (325) 793.4710 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for new students
- Complete the online application for admission and submit all required supplementary materials. Apply now!
- Pay the $25 application fee online
- When your application is received and processed, you will receive an acceptance letter, a link to the university catalog and additional information to help you enroll.